Destination: Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara National Park and Lake Eyasi.
Accommodation: Luxury Lodge, Luxury Camp
Day 01: You will be picked from the airport on arrival or from your Arusha hotel and depart for Tarangire National Park. You will have an en route game drive to your overnight lodge for lunch. After lunch you will have an evening game drive until sunset.
Meals and overnight: Tarangire Sopa Lodge or similar (FB)
Day 02: After Breakfast, you will drive to Lake Manyara National park where you will have game drives and later lunch at a lodge/camp. You will later have an evening game drive until sunset
Meals and Overnight: Lake Manyara Serena Lodge or Similar (FB)
Day 03: You will depart for visit to Lake Eyasi after breakfast to explore the real Bushmen, the Hadzabe. They are among the greatest attractions in the Northern Circuit, due to their primitive but exciting lifestyle. They wear animal skin, they hunt and eat monkeys and they have kept their traditions with minimal influence from the outside world. Because of the nature of the excursion you will have a relaxing afternoon.
Meals and Overnight: Tindiga Tented Camp or Similar (FB)
Day 04: You will have an early wakeup call where you will visit the Bush men and later on the Blacksmith before departing for lunch in Arusha. After lunch, you will be dropped off at your pick up point or at the airport for your onward flight.
- Full board accommodation while on safari
- All park entrance fees and concession fee.
- All airport transfers
- Lake Eyasi Bush cultural tour and black smith tour
- Game drives as stated in the itinerary above.
- Exclusive use of a 4×4 safari Land cruiser with a pop up
- Services of an English speaking driver guide.
- 1 liter of mineral water per day.
- Lunch in Arusha on the last day
- 24hrs emergency evacuation services.
- Drinks and beverages.
- Any item of personal use.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Anything else not mentioned above.
Sustainable Tourism is part of us. We practice it in our offices and out in the field. As you travel with Kisima Safaris please join us by practicing sustainable tourism.