This is a one stop ultimate Safari experience in Africa’s most popular National Reserve. Can be done during the migration, or normal seasons as there still exist plenty of resident animals. This is best for photography tours because of the richness in the Mara’s ecosystem or anyone who needs a relaxing holiday while tracking the big five.
Visit the most famous National Reserve in Africa. With the 8th wonder of the world seen here, it is a MUST visit if in Kenya.
Trip at a Glance
- Day 1: Maasai Mara National Reserve: An afternoon game drive
- Day 2: Maasai Mara National Reserve. A full day game drive is recommended
- Day 3: Maasai Mara National Reserve.
- Day 4: Drive to Nairobi.
- Group Safari, Family Safari, Singles Safaris, African Safari, Wildlife Safari, Photography, Honeymooners. This safari is ideal for those on a business trip and have few days to spare.
Day 01: You will be picked from the airport or your overnight hotel by our office representative and your driver guide and after the safari briefing; you will depart to Maasai Mara driving further through the Great Rift Valley to arrive in time for lunch. After lunch proceed with an evening game drive from 1600hrs until sunset.
Days 02 and 03: You will explore The Mara with a morning game drive and an afternoon game drive at 1600hrs. All meals at the camp with leisure time between the game drives. Optional extra cost activities include a visit to the Maasai Boma for their culture, an early morning balloon flight and or a night game drive.
Day 04: You will depart with a leisurely drive back to Nairobi arriving in good time for lunch (own arrangement). Later, you will be transferred to the airport for your onward flight or be dropped off at your pick up point.
NB: This safari can be reduced to 2 or 3 days. It can also be done as a fly in package.
- Find all the Big Five during the game drives.
- Maasai Mara offers a great place for photographers.
- Visit the Masai people and have a first hand experience about their culture.
- This safari can be either a Road Safari or Air Safari
- Game Drives, Cultural Safari, Photography , Bird watching, Outdoor Adventure Activities, Safari , Scenic Drive, Maasai Cultural Visit.
- Full board accommodation on safari
- All park entrance fees.
- All airport transfers.
- Game drives as stated in the itinerary above.
- Exclusive use of a 4×4 seven seater safari van with a pop up roof.
- Services of an English speaking driver guide.
- 1 liter of mineral water per day.
- 24hrs emergency evacuation services.
- Drinks and beverages.
- Items of personal use.
- Travel insurance.
- Visas USD 50 per person
- Maasai Village Visit USD35.00 per person
- Balloon flight USD 450 per person.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Anything else not mentioned above.
Sustainable Tourism is part of us. We practice it in our offices and out in the field. As you travel with Kisima Safaris please join us by practicing sustainable tourism.