If your main interest for traveling is conservation then this is the Safari for you. Ol Pejeta conservancy has the ultimate wildlife conservancy project and programs that will engage you during your stay. They are at a point of trying to save the nearly extinct Northern White Rhinos, that have only 3 individuals left worldwide. 1 male and 2 females whose age are making Europe scientist sweat on whether there is enough time to carry out artificial reproductive process. They also have the rescued Chimpanzees from all over the world and have created a home for them. This is an interesting safari and the number of days can be flexible. Non-the less a day spent supporting conservation is a day well spent.
- Visit Ol Pejeta Conservancy the only conservancy in Africa taking care of the endangered Chimpanzees.
- Ol Pejeta is home for the last three remaining Northern White Rhino as well as endangered Black Rhino
- Enjoy a night of animal view without a game drive.
- A chance of seeing nocturnal animals that very few people get a chance to see.
Trip at a Glance
- Day 1: Ol Pejeta Sactuary
- Day 2: The Ark
- Day 3: Drive to Nairobi
- Game Drives, Photography , Bird watching, Outdoor Adventure Activities, Safari , Scenic Drive
- Group Safari, Family Safari, Singles Safaris, African Safari, Wildlife Safari,
This Safari is ideal for those who are in Kenya or a short visit or on business. After you are done with what make you come to Kenya you don’t need to leave this beautiful country without sampling what she has in the offering. A visit to these two destinations will leave you with more hunger and thirst to come back for more days ad experience the amazing Kenya.
Destination: Sweetwaters Chimpanzee /Ol Pejeta Wildlife Sanctuary and Aberdare National Park.
Accommodation: Luxury Tented Camp, Luxury Lodges, Tree hotel.
Day 01: You will be picked from the airport or your overnight hotel by our office representative and your driver guide and after the safari briefing; you will depart to Sweetwater’s for an early lunch. Later after time at leisure, you will have an evening game drive form 1600hrs returning to the camp late in the evening for overnight.
Meals and Overnight: Sweetwaters Tented Camp or Similar (FB)
Day 02: You will have an early morning game drive returning to your camp for breakfast. Later on, you will depart for Aberdare National Park arriving in good time for lunch at Aberdare Country Club the Base hotel for The Ark Lodge. After lunch you will be transferred to The Ark for game viewing and overnight with the lodge vehicle. In the afternoon, you will have time at leisure game viewing from the balcony of the lodge for the animals that comes around the waterholes until evening. Note- you only need a soft bag with overnight essential. The other bags will be left at the Aberdare Country Club. You will also say goodbye to your guide since you will not be seeing them until next morning as the lodge driver guides take charge.
Meals and Overnight: The Ark or Similar (FB)
Day 03: You will have an early morning tea at 0630hrs before being transferred to the base hotel for full breakfast. Later you will connect with your driver guide for a drive back to Nairobi arriving in early afternoon. You will have lunch (own arrangement) and later depending on your flight timings, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home or dropped off at your pick up point.
- Full board accommodation while on safari.
- All park entrance fees and conservation fee.
- All airport transfers.
- Game drives as stated in the itinerary above.
- Exclusive use of a 4×4 seven seater safari van with a pop up roof.
- Services of an English speaking driver guide.
- 1 liter of mineral water per day.
- 24 hrs emergency evacuation services.
- Drinks and beverages.
- Any item of personal use.
- Travel insurance.
- Visas USD 50.00 per person
- Tips and gratuities.
- Anything else not mentioned above.
Sustainable Tourism is part of us. We practice it in our offices and out in the field. As you travel with Kisima Safaris please join us by practicing sustainable tourism.